• Dec. 10-12, 2017: 2017 USA Rice Outlook Conference
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas. There also will be an exhibitors’ hall. For more information on becoming an exhibitor or sponsorship, contact Jeanette Davis at 703-236-1447 or email@example.com. For a complete conference overview, including links to registration and the official hotel, click here.
• Jan. 10-12, 2018: 21st Annual Conservation Systems Cotton & Rice Conference and Delta States Irrigation Conference
Hilton Hotel and Convention, Memphis, Tennessee – Event details
• Jan. 17-18, 2018: 45th Annual Delta Ag Expo
The Delta Agricultural Exposition Corp. and the Mississippi State University Extension Service host this expo at the Bolivar County Expo Center in Cleveland, Mississippi. In addition to the expo, Extension specialists will be holding educational workshops on topics including water management, lenders, soil management and precision ag – Event details
• Feb. 6-7, 2018: 45th Annual Mississippi Agricultural Consultants Association Annual Conference
Bost Extension Center Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi. Check back later for more information.
• Feb. 14-16, 2018: Louisiana Agricultural Technology & Management Conference
Location to be determined. This is presented by the Louisiana Agricultural Consultants Association. Consultants and commercial applicators will receive continuing education credits from timely presentations and information. For more information, contact Denise Wright at 337-945-3694.
• Feb. 19-22, 2018: 37th Rice Technical Working Group
The Westin Long Beach, Long Beach, California. This bi-annual conference will feature three-plus days of research reports as well as discussion and keynote speakers. – Event details
• March 2-3, 2018: 66th Annual Mid-South Farm & Gin Show
Cook Convention Center, Memphis, Tennessee. This free two-day show will feature thousands of square feet of exhibits as well as informational sessions – event details
• June 5-7, 2018: Rice Market & Technology Convention
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. This event is hosted by the Houston-based U.S. Rice Producers Association. Held at the Barcelo Bavaro Palace Hotel, the annual event brings together major Western Hemisphere rice buyers along with leading allied industries. There also is an exhibit area. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Rice Farming editor Vicky Boyd at email@example.com.