• May 23, 2017: Agronomic Crop Scouting School
Capps Center, MSU, Stoneville, Miss. – Event details
• May 24, 2017: Pipe Planner Training
Lonoke and Prairie counties, Ark. Time and location to be determined. For more information, contact Jenny Ross at email@example.com.
• May 25, 2017: Agronomic Crop Scouting School
Coahoma County Extension Office, Clarksdale, Miss. – Event details
• May 31, 2017: Deadline to submit Rice Consultant of the Year nomination
Click here for nomination form and more information.
• May 31, 2017: Southwest Louisiana Rice Tour
Fenton, La. Check back later for more information.
• June 1, 2017: Pipe Planner Training
St. Francis County, Ark. East Arkansas Community College beginning at 9 a.m. For more information, contact Cody Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• June 6-8, 2017: Rice Market & Technology Convention
Miami, Fla., hosted by the U.S. Rice Producers Association – Event details
• June 8-9, 2017: Fourth Annual Mid-South Agricultural and Environmental Law Conference
Memphis, Tenn. – Event details
• June 27, 2017: Texas A&M Rice Field Day
David R. Wintermann Rice Research Station, Eagle Lake, Texas. This is a late-afternoon event with dinner provided afterward.
• June 28, 2017: H. Rouse Caffey Rice Research Station Field Day
Louisiana State University AgCenter, Crowley, La. Check back later for more details.
• July 12, 2017: Northeast Louisiana Rice Field Day
Oak Ridge and Rayville, La. Check back later for more information.
• July 13, 2017: Texas A&M Rice Field Day
Texas A&M AgriLife Beaumont Research Center, Beaumont, Texas
• July 18, 2017: Northeast Region Rolling Crop Field Tour
Morehouse, La. Check back later for more information.
• Aug. 4, 2017: University of Arkansas Rice Expo
Grand Prairie Center, Stuttgart, Ark. – Event details
• Aug. 9, 2017: University of California Weedy Rice Workshop
Yuba City, 9 a.m.-noon. More information, including venue location, to follow
• Aug. 10, 2017: University of California Weedy Rice Workshop
Colusa, 9 a.m.-noon. More information, including venue location, to follow
• Aug. 24, 2017: Missouri Rice Field Day
Missouri Rice Research Farm, Malden, Mo. Check back later for more information.
• Aug. 30, 2017: Rice Experiment Station Field Day
Biggs, Calif. Check back later for more information.
• Sept. 15, 2017: University of California Rice Weed Course
Biggs, Calif. – Check back later for more information.
• Dec. 10-12, 2017: 2017 USA Rice Outlook Conference
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas. For more information, contact Jeanette Davis at 703-236-1447 or email@example.com.
• Feb. 19-22, 2018: 37th Rice Technical Working Group
The Westin Long Beach, Long Beach, Calif. – Event details
If you have an event that you want listed, please send the information to Rice Farming editor Vicky Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.