• April 1-29, 2020: Pipe Planner Training
These classes will be hosted remotely by Delta Plastics. If it’s wet and raining and you can’t get onto your ground, get a jump on irrigation by logging into one of these two-hour classes. They’re free – event details
• May 12-14, 2020: University of Arkansas Rice Quality and Evaluation Short Course – CANCELED
The University of Arkansas Rice Processing Program of the UA System’s Division of Agriculture has canceled its annual Industry alliance meeting, May 12, and the Rice Quality and Evaluation Short Course, May 13-14.
• May 19-21, 2020: Rice Market and Technology Convention – POSTPONED
Panama City (don’t know if that’s Panama City, Florida, or Panama City, Panama – the website doesn’t specify) – event details
• June 4-5, 2020: Mid-South Agricultural and Environmental Law Conference
University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee – event details and registration
• June 30, 2020: Texas A&M AgriLife Research Extension Rice Field Day
David R. Wintermann Rice Research Station, FM 202 just north of Eagle Lake, Texas. Field tour in late afternoon, then move to the Eagle Lake Community Center for dinner and a business meeting. More details to come.
• July 23, 2020: University of Arkansas Row Crops Field Day, Rohwer Research Station
140 Experiment Station Loop, Watson, Arkansas – check back later for more information.
• Aug. 5, 2020: University of Arkansas Row Crops Field Day, Northeast Research & Extension Center
1241 W. County Road 780, Keiser, Arkansas – check back later for more information.
• Aug. 7, 2020: University of Arkansas Rice Field Day
Rice Research & Extension Center, Stuttgart, Arkansas – check back later for more information.
• Dec. 9-11, 2020: USA Rice Outlook Conference
Austin, Texas. Check back later for more details.
• Feb. 9-11, 2021: Louisiana Agricultural Consultants Association Annual Meeting
Randolph Riverfront Center, Alexandria, Louisiana. Check back later for more details.
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Rice Farming editor Vicky Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.