There are TWO ways to nominate.
Use the online form below or
download/print/scan and email or mail nomination.
Nominate an outstanding consultant for the Rice Consultant of the Year Award. It is helpful to include background information about the consultant and support letters from people who know him or her.
The RCOY Award recipient will:
- Be featured in a four-page salute in the February 2023 Rice Farming magazine and honored at a special recognition event Feb. 23, 2023.
- Receive a personalized Rice Consultant of the Year jacket.
The award recipient and nominator each will receive one night’s hotel stay and round-trip travel to the event.
Past Rice Consultant of the Year recipients:
- 2017 RCOY — Robb Dedman — Rison, Arkansas
- 2018 RCOY — Richard Costello — Oak Grove, Louisiana
- 2019 RCOY — Cliff Mock — Alvin, Texas
- 2020 RCOY — Amy Beth Dowdy — Dexter, Missouri
- 2021 RCOY — BD Fontenot — Eunice, Louisiana
Abbreviated Rules. No Purchase Necessary. Contest ends on 7/15/22 at 11:59:59 PM (CT). To enter, go to https://www.ricefarming.com/rcoy. Nominators must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and possess knowledge and/or experience in the rice farming industry. Entrants must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and serve as a rice consultant in the rice farming industry. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Corteva Agriscience, 9330 Zionsville Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268. To view complete rules, click here.
™ Trademark of Corteva Agriscience and its affiliated companies. ©2022 Corteva.