The University of California Cooperative Extension Rice Team has developed a series of fact sheets to simplify and convey information about important topics that they frequently discuss with growers and pest control advisers. Each fact sheet is two pages long, back to front.
There are six so far:
- Fact Sheet #1: Nutrients in Rice Grain and Straw at Harvest
- Fact Sheet #2: Managing Potassium in Rice Fields
- Fact Sheet #3: Stem Rot and Aggregate Sheath Spot of Rice
- Fact Sheet #4: Kernel Smut of Rice
- Fact Sheet #5: Growing Season Water Use in California Rice Systems
- Fact Sheet #6: Managing Rice with Limited Water